Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Homecoming Trilogy by Janet Lynne




I first read The Homecoming Trilogy many, many years ago, I liked it then, and I like it now. It’s a mushy, romantic, spiritually enlightening, sexy story all wrapped up into one, actually three, well-written balls of fan fiction.

Janna and Ryan attended the same high school, but never really connected back then. Now, years later, Janna is a photographer, and Ryan is a bicycle cop. They meet again totally by accident, when Janna and a few of her friends are attacked on the street that Ryan and her partner are patrolling. The attraction is instantaneous.

I have to say that although Janna can be a little arrogant at times, I mean, if I have to hear about the years she  spent playing guitar in a rock band one more time . . . and Ryan is a lot cocky, I still like them. They are a perfect match. The story is a bit heavy with new age concepts, especially with the use of Reiki, but for me that wasn’t a big deal. It was information, and I love to receive new information. I must add that it wasn’t until I read this story that I learned about the Tantric practice of connecting sexually, allowing partners to experience a 30 minute orgasm. It was an interesting thing to discover, but seriously, who has the time or energy?

I should add another story here, titled Phoenix Rising. It’s an unfinished sci-fi story in 11 parts that takes place way in the future. Devon is the owner/pilot of a spaceship, and Kara has signed on as the ship’s new doctor. I mention this story because Devon and Kara are the future reincarnated Ryan and Janna, who are the past reincarnated Xena and Gabrielle. It’s a pretty cool circle. You should take a weekend and read all 4 stories.



The Homecoming
A violent attack brings together Janna Norden, a rock musician-turned photographer and Ryan Zamora, a tough Cop. Though as different as night and day, light and dark, these two women discover and rekindle a timeless love and a bond that has existed throughout the ages. A romantic story of emotional and spiritual awakening.
http://wp.me/P3Qr5Y-1b1



The Challenge
In this sequel to "The Homecoming", Ryan and Janna, cop and photographer, continue their journey of romantic and spiritual awakening, and begin a family together, but find their love and their unique bond threatened by a serious incident. This story contains explicit descriptions of loving, consensual sex between two women, and depictions of violence. It contains elements of hurt/comfort as well.
http://wp.me/P3Qr5Y-1aX


The Journey
In this story, a sequel to The Homecoming and The Challenge, Ryan and Janna continue their romantic and spiritual journey together and face the joys and pitfalls of parenthood while dealing with career changes. Janna returns to her rock and roll roots while Ryan tries to settle into an important promotion on the police force.
http://wp.me/P3Qr5Y-1aV


Phoenix Rising (Incomplete)
Tough, jaded space cargo pilot Devon Andropoulos meets her match in Dr. Kara Murphy, and they discover that they share a deep bond. Together, they set off on a journey of adventure, exploration and love. Set in the mid 22nd century.
http://wp.me/P3Qr5Y-1aS

No comments:

Post a Comment